Quality and Environmental Policy
Unimer Plastic and Rubber AB shall be the ultimate partner for plastic and rubber products
- We will meet and, where possible, exceed our customers’ requirements, needs and expectations by working according to our core values; competent, committed and personal
- We will be customer-focused and supply our customers with products and services with the right quality at the right price at the right time. To achieve this, we have defined our internal processes and quality-assured them by measurement and follow-up.
- Employees must have great opportunities to influence working methods and performance. Together we will contribute to continuously improvement of the workplace and the processes in which we are involved.
- Unimer complies with environmental legislation and other regulations that apply in our area of activities. We apply sustainability in what we do focusing within three areas; environment, health and safety and in human rights. We settle requirements on contracted forwarders in Sweden to actively work with reductions of pollution including carbon dioxide emissions.
- By continually analyzing, evaluating and improving our processes, we can enhance the quality of our operations and minimise the company’s environmental impact.
Our quality and environment targets reflect our ambitions in this policy.
Quality- and Environmental Policy signed with date
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certificate - 2022
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certificate - 2022