Quality and Environmental Policy
Unimer Plastic and Rubber AB shall be the ultimate partner for plastic and rubber products.
- We will meet and, where possible, exceed our customers’ requirements, needs and expectations by working to our core principles of expertise, professionalism and commitment.
- We will be customer-focused and supply our customers with products and services with the right quality at the right price at the right time. To achieve this, we have defined our internal processes and quality-assured them by measurement and follow-up.
- Employees must have great opportunities to influence working methods and performance. Together we will contribute to continuously improvement of the workplace and the processes in which we are involved.
- Unimer complies with environmental legislation and other regulations that apply in our area of activities. We separate waste at source and strive to reduce energy consumption.
- By continually analyzing, evaluating and improving our processes, we can enhance the quality of our operations and minimise the company’s environmental impact.
- Our quality and environment targets reflect our ambitions in this policy.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certificate - 2020
Quality & environmental policy signed and dated